Saturday, June 18, 2005

DREAM THEATER

I am learning English in Japan.
Today I decided to keep a journal in English!
Actually, I have never been able to keep all things like diary even in Japanese, so it's a great challenge for me.

If I talk about my job, I'll always complaine, whine or talk big. (I know it's too moody.)
Thus I mainly write my favorite thngs that make me happy, "Entertainments".

I took this blog title from the song on the album of my favorite (progressive) heavy metal band, DREAM THEATER.

Phew, it took me an awful long time just to write this, but I will be able to write something better, longer and more interesting.

Don't miss my evolution!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Miwa, good luck on your journal, I have a feeling you will have your english down in know time.

Blueheeler - the hound who sniffs out fishy news said...

good luck with your english!

The Metamorph said...

Sugoii for a first post! Keep it up, and you'll improve in no time. Ganbatte, ne?

miwa said...

the metamorph, blueheeler and tina!

I really appriciate that you gave me these heart-warming messages!
Your comments motivate me to keep this journal.
Thanks!