Monday, February 27, 2006

Keep the diary

Someone recommended to me that I can organise my diary format: introduction, development, changes, conclusion, etc. and all that is left is to change some sentences. It must be a practical and effective method, but to tell you the truth it sounds somewhat boring to me. I am awfully fickle, for example I don't chose the same route going and returning.
I have a funny episode about this.
I met my husband on the way to the post office near the station when he was on his way home.
He thought that I would come back there soon and he waited for me there to go home together.
However, I didn't know that.
I always return by taking a different route, and that's what I did on that day too. I was suprised that he wasn't at home. Later he came back home and said he got left waiting.
I thought we hadn't completely understood each other.

No comments: