Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bad dream

I dreamt.
I dream frequent dreams like that I am in the school: the junior high or high, but I don't know what day of the week today is.So I didn't prepare today's timetable.
If I had been lucky, there would be maths, national language or science in the timetable. If I had been unlucky, there would be homemaking course, gymnastics or art.
Why they are unlucky, because they need private something. I can borrow text books of maths or etc, but I can't borrow gym suit(it has a name tag), clothes in the making, or a picture in the drawing. When I was in schooltime, I often forgot something and teachers told me off and I was scared to forget something everyday. It maybe traumatized me.
Today I was not slightly unlucky. Because a classmate said today's timetable is geography, geography, geography-A and geography-B.In reality, I had geography once a week so I was still twtchy and wondered that "thank goodness, but, what is geography-A?" in the dream.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Really funny Miwa,
Here are some things I would like to improve so that it makes more sense. "Why are they unlucky, because these classes need items that are personal." "Today I was slightly unlucky...." Well I hope that your geography lesson was fun!

miwa said...

Thank you for your advice Jimmy sensei!

I will rewrite this one!