Sunday, December 11, 2005

Year-end Dinner Party

Yesterday, my most favorite singer, Tomoharu Iwasa, whose band is called "Kozmic Ride", had a party with a concert. The party had a talking and eating time and a performance (Rock concert) time.
I was satisfied with the best singer's voice and enjoyed chatting with my friends.
At first I was worried that my friends wouldn't be able to enjoy the concert and the atomosphere.
They were not interested in the singer and they only knew one of his songs, which he sung in an ex-band 10 years ago, and I can say they better suited a nice restaurant than a small pub. Against my anxiety, they were touched to tears, and in chorus they said they certainly wanted to go to the next concert in February.
However I felt a sense of loss, because my happiest time this year, the moment when I saw him singing, had finished.

No comments: