Friday, December 30, 2005

Events and incidents in 2005

At the end of September I moved, and at the end of October I was very confused.
Before moving from our rooms, my parents had moved to a residential care condominium and then Father broke his left thighbone tumbling off a rope. He stayed in hospital for 3 weeks, and now he has two screws in his leg. Additionally, a week after that day Mother underwent an operation for breast cancer. That's why my apartment was still messy in November.
My parents looked healthy and lived in luxury. My mother didn't want to cook any more, that's why she decided to move to the condo. (I had never seen my father cooking, so he had no disagreement with moving.
However, both of my parents got out of their hospital in the middle of November, and then unpacked and set up their house which was out of my hands. Fortunately Mother's cancer was found by health screening, so the affected area was small and she is full of energy now. Father can walk now with a walking stick and he is very satisfied with his new flat.
I wanted to study English and practice tap dancing but I had a hard time. I worked hard and moved twice.
My speaking skills aren't progressing and I feel miserable, then I failed the first pre-test of STEP(aka EIKEN English test in Japan)but I think that the person who hangs in has the last laugh so I decided to study English again.
But I moved again in December! If I seek help from my husband now I am free of blame, aren't I?

No comments: